Frequently asked questions
The main results the DEEDS project will deliver are:
- A knowledge database on decarbonisation pathways.
- Policy briefs to reach decarbonisation for five sectors: the energy sector, mobility, industry, agriculture, and cities and one policy brief on integrated decarbonisation pathways.
- Recommendations for (research and innovation) policies and strategies targeted at EU policymakers and policymakers in member states.
- A business guide for decarbonisation pathways.
- A jointly created ‘research agenda’ on decarbonisation issues.
DEEDS aims to foster dialogue on European decarbonisation strategies with stakeholders from policy, businesses, scientists, NGOs and others. As such, DEEDS synergises with many other EU projects and closely collaborates with them to coordinate research and involve all stakeholder groups. We aim to establish a dynamic network of decarbonisation stakeholders.
DEEDS´ results will be applied in the final report by the “High-level Panel of the European Decarbonisation Pathways Initiative” as well as in the implementation of the European Decarbonisation Pathways Initiative.