Frequently asked questions
The main results the DEEDS project will deliver are:
- A knowledge database on decarbonisation pathways.
- Policy briefs to reach decarbonisation for five sectors: the energy sector, mobility, industry, agriculture, and cities and one policy brief on integrated decarbonisation pathways.
- Recommendations for (research and innovation) policies and strategies targeted at EU policymakers and policymakers in member states.
- A business guide for decarbonisation pathways.
- A jointly created ‘research agenda’ on decarbonisation issues.
DEEDS aims to foster dialogue on European decarbonisation strategies with stakeholders from policy, businesses, scientists, NGOs and others. As such, DEEDS synergises with many other EU projects and closely collaborates with them to coordinate research and involve all stakeholder groups. We aim to establish a dynamic network of decarbonisation stakeholders.
DEEDS´ results will be applied in the final report by the “High-Level Panel of the European Decarbonisation Pathways Initiative” as well as in the implementation of the European Decarbonisation Pathways Initiative.
We are committed to ensure your privacy and data security are secured and processed in the most secure manner. To do so we have worked on making our website GDPR conform which came into effect on 25 May 2018.
Data protection is of utmost importance for the DEEDS consortium. The use of websites of DEEDS is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary, we generally obtain consent from the user.